I love watching the Art Sherpa Paint.

I love watching the Art Sherpaa, Cinnamon Cooney. It's my little guilty pleasure as I often watch, but very rarely do I bother to get my paints out and have a go. I have learnt so much watching these videos and I am sure I would learn a whole heap more if I actually painted along. 

When I do join in I like to paint along in my journal and tend to go completely off track, Cinnamon will say do this to make this wonderful effect and I, for example, will do a quicker circle with a bottle top that just happens to be next to me on the table. I really must try to focus more next time. 
  

You can find her Youtube channel here
and this video I was watching here

I am sure I will to this one again someday as I really enjoyed it and mine looks nothing like the original, I still have so much to learn.

 Thank you for stopping by

Gemma

Comments