The Artistic Stamper - February challenge Roses are Red

 This months challenge on The Artistic Stampers Creative team blog is 

Roses are Red

I created some paper flowers for this challenge using Distress Oxides, stamps, and a mask. 
pop over to the team blog to enter the challenge and see the make from my teammates. I hope we have inspired you to join in.



 I decorated a sheet of A3 card by spreading Distress Oxides onto my glass mat and adding water. Then I pressed my card into the ink, layering up ink until I was happy with its appearance. Once that was dry I continued to add layers with Distress Oxides by applying it through a mask and stamping with it. I then die cut lots of petals which I shaped and glued onto skewers to form flowers.



 Thank you for popping by my blog.
 please leave me a comment. what do you think about paper flowers?

Gemma




Comments

  1. Enjoyed watching your process gemma, beautiful paper flowers. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your paper flowers are stunning! I enjoyed seeing how you created them too 😁. Thanks for inspiration and wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Let's Art Journal :-) Hope you had a great weekend x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.
Please leave a comment, letting me know what you think.

Gemma