10 Pretty Cards Using Spring Bloom By Hunkydory

 These cards were design team makes for The Love of Stamps by Hunkydory, using a beautiful collection they recently released called Spring Blooms.

Spring Blooms is a collection that has large focal flower images and matching dies that allow you to create and cut multiple styles of cards, by using the stamps and dies in different ways.


I used the dies to completely cut around the image in this card to create a topper, which I coloured in with PRISM water colour pencils.


On this card, I stamped the image along the bottom and just used part of the die to shape the bottom before colouring with Prism Watercolour pencils.


I think this card was the most fun to make I used part of the die to cut around all the sides of my layers and then coloured them with PRISM inks and powder. I think they look like giant square leaves and that makes me smile.


This was a little tricky I had to use part of the die to cut the gatefold card in such a way that it was still attached but would stand up from the card when open, I then used all the die parts and the stamped image to make toppers.


You don't always have to use dies the stamps are lovely all on there own, which I what I did with this card.


Next are a couple of cards where I have focused on just using the extra stamps.


Very rustic looking, with masking tape used to create straight lines.


This was very experimental using Tattered Angel Sprays on greaseproof paper because it happened to be sitting next to me on my desk.


Here I have used a portion of the flower stamp to create a frame around the outside of the card, with some nice bold text in the center.


On this one, I used the dies and stamps to continually shape a tall card

xx Gemma xx

Comments