Birthday card for an Amazing Young Lady


 I made this card recently for a young lady that I think it truly fabulous, You can not be in her presence without smiling and her love of life is infectious, she is also somewhat, I dare to say, obsessed with the color orange and I hope I put enough splashes of orange on this card to keep her smiling while keeping myself happy with the contrast of hot and cool colours.


There were lots of different media used to create this card, the base pieces of card were made with a mixture of Dylusions Sprays and PaperArtsy paints with a couple of stencils thrown in and some stamping just to finish it off. Oh and let's not forget the doodles with my trusty black pen.


The image was stamped in black ink and the dress was cut from coloured kitchen towel, The flowers were made from all kinds of little pieces I had on my craft table and fished off with gems.

This card was just fun, fun to make, fun looking and I hope the recipient had fun with all the different textures on the card.

Gemma

Comments