My Yearly Colour Challenge - March

One of the things I want to accomplish this year is to grow the colour palette I use in my projects. One way I want to do this is by asking my readers or followers across the platforms I use to pick colour combinations.  robinseiz on Instagram suggested the colours Turquoise, red, black and white. I was a little apprehensive, these are some very bold colours to use together and I feel I may have played it a little safe but I really like the results and I am sure I will use them again in the future. 



My Son has Renal Failure and has been on a lot of medication for well over a decade, He was given a great storage book/box to set his medication up weekly and after all its mistreatment it has finally given up. So I did what any crafty mum would do I made a new one, decorated with robinseiz's colour choice, a stencil, and Art by Marlene images.





And even better my craft pal Naomi wanted to join in as well, her project is beautiful and you should check it out here

xx Gemma xx

Comments